CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Fun at Green Lake


Yesterday Michael, Dade, and I all went to Green Lake Park to try out the wading pool. Dade loves being in water, so he enjoyed himself. The only drawback is that the bottom was pretty rough concrete so his knees got a little scraped up. I'm sure that when he knows how to walk he will love the wading pool even more. Since Michael and I didn't really get to swim with Dade we all went to the apartment's pool later in the day. I took Dade to the pool by myself last week and I have to say it was a lot more fun with both of us there to play with him.

Here is a video of Dade and Michael walking around.

Some of you may have tried to watch Michael's video that was on earlier, and were unsuccessful. The video is just way too big to post here so we'll have to figure out something besides making a DVD and sending it around to everyone in turn.
We are going to be pretty busy the next couple of days getting ready for the 4th of July. Hope that everyone has a safe and fun holiday.

Joy

0 comments: