CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, November 1, 2008

then and now

Over a year ago in late July, while I was still pregnant, Michael and I took a family self portrait at Martha Lake. It was just a couple of weeks before Dade officially joined our family.

Then a couple of weeks ago we took another family portrait in the same spot.
It's pretty fun to think of all that has changed in a little over a year. I love my little family, and try to remember how blessed we all are.

3 comments:

Beth said...

how cute! to me it's both strange and happy to look back and think about how much has changed in a short period of time.

Cindy said...

Your photo shocked me at first. I thought you were pregnant again! dade is so cute.

Sarah said...

What a cute family! We are excited to see you soon.