CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, December 18, 2008

It's been a little while since I've been able to update since our PC busted. I'm now using Michael's Mac and it's taking some getting used to. Right now if I had my way I would be on a good old lap top, but it's not really worth the $200 it would take to fix it.

Today was Michael's graduation day from the Art Institute. Unfortunately due to inclement weather the school canceled the ceremonies. They are allowed to walk in the March graduation ceremony, and I think Michael will. After all what good is a cap and gown unless you walk across a stage and pick up your diploma. Here is Michael explaining, and Dade's first walk in the snow.
We took our laptop to Best Buy for data extraction so that we could save all of the pictures and videos of Dade. We would have been really sad to lose memories. Such as these pictures...
Like Dade talking on the Streadbecks play phone,

getting ready to go out. ;)



and being just oh so cute.
My friend Heidi let us borrow her nice camera and tripod to take our own Christmas pictures. We went to Howarth Beach in Everett, and even though it was a little chilly the sun was out. I'm not going to post the picture that we chose since that would ruin the surprise of our Christmas card, but I will post a couple of cool pictures from that day.

Dade had fun until he fell down in the wet sand, and got really cold.
I think this will do for now. We'll be leaving for Houston on Monday, so I'm not sure when I'll get another chance to blog... So Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!

1 comments:

Bride said...

Joy! I'm so glad you didn't lose those photos. The one of Dade on the phone is priceless! And his first walk in the snow, stomping around, too cute. I hope you guys have a warm and safe holiday. Love you! Liz