CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, March 9, 2009

SNOW!

As I was walking out to my car to go to work this morning it started snowing.   Apparently it is supposed to be Spring in just two weeks, but I don't buy it.   It wasn't snowing at work, but around 10 AM it really started coming down.   Up North in Lake Stevens (North of where we live) they actually had to close some roads down.   By the time I left work at 4:30 it was sunny with no snow anywhere.    It was really funny driving home to see cars coming from the North covered in snow, and all the cars from the South free and clear.    There was about an inch on the ground in Lynnwood, but I'm sure it will be gone tomorrow.    I don't think I could want a warm day anymore than I do now.

More on my job and other recent happenings later on this week.

0 comments: