CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Happy Birthday

So the last post I was complaining about no camera, I forgot about our old camera that was stuck in the back of the closet. It's almost impossible to take a good picture with this camera. Someday I would really love to have a well functioning camera.

Anyway, we used this camera to document Dade turning two. As I said before it was a very low key day.Dade really loves his train set!
And of course birthday balloons are fun to wrestle with.
And here we all are with the remains of Dade's cake.
I bought a little personal sized cake from Central Market. We cut it in half so Michael and I could share, and so Dade wouldn't have a tummy ache. It was really yummy.
Yeah for birthdays. Maybe next year we'll have a party. Dade will actually know what's happening and will care more.
Dade has changed so much this year. He's learned so much more about how to get around in the world since his last birthday. He has definitely improved on his climbing skills for one. He has also become very adept at letting us know what he wants, even though he doesn't talk yet.
He loves to run and spin and play outside. I love to make him smile and laugh. It's so much fun to have him in our family.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Dade! Wish we could've helped you celebrate. I know Xander would have helped you with your cake:)

Amie said...

Happy Birthday Dade!! He is so big now - all grown up.