CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, May 14, 2009

birthday fun

Last year I almost forgot about my birthday, but this year I was reminded often by coworkers, friends, and family.

Last Wednesday I arrived at work to find my desk covered in streamers, balloons, and presents.
My new coworkers weren't too sure what I would like for my birthday, but they did a great job with cute frames, reed scent diffusers, and comfortable PJ bottoms.  
Then on Sunday Michael made a yummy breakfast, I got a big chocolate bar at church (since it was mothers day as well), and then we went to my sister Sarah's house for dinner and cake.  She made me Shepherd's Pie just like mom used to make.  Then a delicious carrot cake for dessert.  
She also gave me Twighlight the movie, and a cool book of patterns for little crochet patterns.
It was really nice to have everything drawn out over the week.   
Now I'm going to get a haircut with birthday money.  Hopefully my stylist and I can figure out a good really short style to try.   A coworker is taking a head shot of everyone on Monday for the website, if that picture turns out I'll post a link.

0 comments: