CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, May 1, 2009

I had lots of fun at work today!

We have weekly chores that rotate, and this week mine was washing the windows.  I decided to be brave and washed the outside windows too since my boss bought that windex outdoor scrubber.  (It's awesome by the way if anyone has big windows)  I did a good job I think even though I almost fell down on top of a car, and was chased around by a bee.   Then later we had the door open since it's so nice today and a yellow jacket snuck in.  I tried to be the brave one, and since it landed by one of the lights on the ceiling I tried to catch it.  It fell in the cup that I was using, that I then dropped because it startled me.    We closed all of the blinds so he couldn't see the windows, and turned off the lights and he went outside.   
A very eventful day since I'm allergic to bees.

1 comments:

Beth said...

Brave! I have never been stung, but I try to stay away from bees because I'm afraid I am allergic.