CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

We had lots of fun this past weekend, even though Michael had to work for most of it. 

On Saturday night our friends came and stayed here while we weAdd Imagent to see Star Trek for our anniversary date.   We both really liked the movie, and I'd recommend it to anyone -trekkie or not.
Then on Sunday after church we went to Richmond beach to enjoy some sun.  Dade didn't have as much fun as I would have hoped.  It might have been because he is always grumpy when he takes a short nap after church, but I think it bugged him the the water was so close to us at high tide.  Usually at the beach he'll go stand by the water a couple of times, but it's too loud and unpredictable.   Mostly he sat on my lap and covered my legs with sand.   and later he let me return the favor.

He was very interested by how the sand felt in between his toes. By the way, did you notice anything different in that picture. We'll for one thing it's me with Dade, and for another it's me with really short hair. That picture doesn't do my hair cut much justice, but I'm really enjoying having short hair again. Michael got a pretty good picture of Dade's curls. and of Dade letting us know that it was time to pack up
He decided to wear Daddy's sun glasses on the way home. Such a cool dude.
Monday Michael worked all day at Guitar Center, and I worked all day cleaning the house. I decided not to go anywhere since it was so busy everywhere. Then yesterday I had a really fun day with my friend Ely. We went to the aquarium where Dade proceeded to ignore all of the fish and even the larger sea mammals. oh well. It was fun for us at least.
Michael and I celebrated our 3rd anniversary on Monday. It's hard to believe that it's already been three years, but then again Dade is almost two.

0 comments: